Sunday, September 6, 2020

Ink Your Comic Page Or Illustration











About:

INKER for HIRE!!!



Im a comic inker from Indonesia with published works in the region including Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia. I've also been work for paid project from multiple clients overseas.



Basically, i will do any inking for your illustration and comic pages, which you can use for your personal or commercial projects (T&C applied)

Reviews


:

Awesome job! I highly recommend this artist..

:

Fantastic quality and completed fast

:

Even though I didn't read his service carefully and was expecting something else, he still worked with me and delivered what I asked. Please read the service description carefully! He delivered in a very timely manner and I was so excited with the result. Thanks!

:

Easy to work with and without delay

:


No comments:

Post a Comment