Friday, September 18, 2020

Draw Your Personal Cartoon Character











About:

Cartoons are always nice to see and makes your business or character nice to look at.

It's also a nice way to design your t-shirts or other products.



I will design your idea and create a cartoon character based on your needs.



This is what you will get from me:

  • cartoon character based on your needs
  • my idea of a situation or logo
  • if needed, a simple background (one color only)


Before buying, please make sure to reach out to me to discuss your needs.



When a pencil drawing was made by me, you can also have it, if you want so.



When you just give a basic idea, I´ll give you 2 pencil drawing to choose from.



You still have questions? message me and i'll reply as soon as possible!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment