Friday, September 4, 2020

Draw A Picture Of You In My Minimalistic Art Style











About:

Hello there,

 

I'm a broke artist trying to make a few bucks to fund my existence so I decided to start drawing people.



I will draw you in the minimalistic art style that I came up with if you want to add a friend with you in the pick or a companion, in general, feel free to do so (Second package or higher), I could also add some accessories or bling provided it is reasonable (Second package or higher).



Orders in bulk (3+) will receive a discounted offer.



Preview number 2 is the second package or higher.



If you have something specific in mind feel free to reach out if it's possible I'd be more than happy to make it.



I don't offer free revisions/reworks, you can purchase one as an extra.



All orders will be accounted for in USD.



Reviews


:

Thank you bro. Let me know about the first one too.. with the gold chain added in. Thank you

:

Ooh. I like that

:

amazing!!!!!!!!

:

Jayzeeyball did a great job for the work I ask for and added in his own style and made it incredible.

:

Thank you very much!! Professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment