Thursday, September 3, 2020

Draw You As A Pokemon Trainer











About:

IF YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER OR MORE THAN 6 POKEMON, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING! large pokemons such as: dialga, palkia, giratina, lugia, zekrom, wailord, reshiram or others of similar sizes will have a higher price THANKS =)


Do you like pokemon? Have you been playing since you were a child? Here is the opportunity to really look like one! You can even have your favorite pokemon by your side!


I will send a JPG and PNG file of 1800x2400 with a perfect size of 300 DPI for a 6x8 postcard to give to a friend who loves pokemon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome communication skills and amazing products. I was able to customize my drawing, including suggesting alternative variation and color choice to create a unique final product that I can proudly display.

:

Ordered from this service twice, extremely pleased with the quality done within the time span given. I also am jumbled with my description, but the work was done extremely fast

:

This team was amazing to work with. They had many orders queued up, so they gave me a longer expected delivery time upfront before I submitted the order. They took my lengthy set of instructions and delivered everything I asked for and more, on time! Very nice attention to detail. Highly recommended!

:

I had an amazing experience with these guys. extremely kind people and they know exactly what they are doing. would 100% use again!!

:

Fantastic work. Very responsive to requests and revisions. Be sure to attach pictures if you want something to be exactly how you imagine it to help the artist. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment