Thursday, September 3, 2020

Pencil Realestic And Anime Sketch , Illustration











About:

salam everyone

Are you looking for an outstanding sketch and stylish vactor art of cartoons , and sampsons style of yourself ? 

Yes your are on a right gig , i will provide you with line art and realestic sketches and also illustration of it , 

feel free to contact or ask 

Thanks 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I spend about a month and checked more than 100 portfolios before I found the perfect illustrator – capricious8 not only provided a free sketch to prove his ability of creating requested drawing, but was also able to get the whole comics idea right away! I would highly recommend capricious8 as an amazing professional and very talented artist. High level of communication and creativity skills, smart thinking and perfect sense of what client wants: I say it's A++, I was really impressed. From now on I will work only with this artist on all of my future projects. Thank you very much!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you A lot for these precious words ☺

Seller's Response:

Capricious8 work is amazing! He immediately and confidently went about illustrating characters and background scenes to a children’s book I am writing. I know nothing about style and he chose one that complements my writing and connects with my audience. My intermediate students will be drawn into how the illustrations accurately depict their life and school experiences. Capricious8 is great to work with! He communicates concisely and listens and is devoted to serving his clients with the highest quality. I’m sure I’ll have future work and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Capricious8 again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks Alot for your precious Words .. ! ❤

Seller's Response:

He has done an amazing job !! I recommend him for everyone ! In few hours he delivered me amazing designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment