Thursday, September 3, 2020

Draw You An Anime Character











About:

Message me for a custom offer!!



I will draw you a high-resolution anime/manga illustration circle (pictured above) of any established character you want! Basic gig is a full-color character circle of any established character with little or no customization, with customizable and original character and caricature options available in the higher tiers.



  • Full Color
  • Jpeg/Png

  • Any use is fine but commercial use rights require a gig extra




Reviews


:

logancarroll did a fantastic job of turning me into an astronaut anime character based on a couple of reference photos. He was very responsive, easy to communicate with, and implemented each request without hesitation. I was uncertain about the final color of my spacesuit and wanted to be able to play with my options to implement into my own graphics, so he modified and delivered the .psd file so that I could easily change colors on individual layers. He certainly went the extra mile!

:

Just amazing! No words can’t describe how much I couldn’t be thankful for this art Logan definitely exceeded my expectations & broke the limits of it literally lol would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this man is a legend & again I couldn’t be more thankful Logan. Thank you!

:

Artist completed my request as requested with very little changes needed, which was mostly minor details I wanted. I couldn't have been more pleased or excited about the final work. Also, my request to modernize two of the characters from the 80's was spot on. Brilliant work.

:

I thought I knew what I wanted, this guy gave me what I thought I wanted, but then he also showed me another way. A better way. there's a reason why this guy is getting paid to do what he does, trust him he knows what he's doing. If ever I need anything designed again in the future, I am coming back

:

I absolutely loved the final result and the seller was very friendly and responsive. He took my rough idea and made it into an amazing piece of art!




No comments:

Post a Comment