Thursday, September 24, 2020

Draw Cute Cartoon Animal Character











About:

This gig is about cute animal characters. If you are an animal lover or want an animal cartoon for your need, I am your guy. 


I will draw amazing cartoons which ever you desire.



I am an experienced Illustrator and have worked on tons of cartoon characters, specially for children's book. My job has trained me to provide you guys with the best character you could dream for, so don't think and just message me. I would love to reply you back and help you out.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not sure i got what i originally requested and I used all my allotted revisions. Didn’t get my background work. Artist however did try and deliver what I requested.

:

Really liked working with this seller. Very quick response time and took all my needs into account. Would highly recommend and use them again when needed :)

:

The seller was amazing!! I gave a brief of what I wanted and the characteristics and the seller delivered spot on!! I would recommend this seller to anyone that has an idea that they want to bring to life!! I would definitely be using pen_aesthetics again. This was my first experience with Fiverr and it was great.

:

thank you so much 😊

:

Very good job done




No comments:

Post a Comment