Thursday, September 17, 2020

Draw Custom Made Cartoons For Your Blog Or Website











About:

Hi there!



Starting at just $20 I will create gag panel cartoon in this style, this is a quick loose sketch style cartooning without too much details [ see samples].



You can send other's artist's artworks, images, pictures for reference purposes.



one panel = one gig order

multiple panels = additional gig orders per panel 



Delivery is in:
• gray scale [color optional]
• jpeg / PNG file format

• Source file (PSD or AI) [optional]



You will provide the ideas, situations, scripts and instructions while I execute to your taste. (Ideas given by me comes with an optional package)



This gig is perfect for marketing, website, articles, journals, blog post, children's book, children journal, an idea for a PowerPoint presentation or a customized gift.



MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR DELIVERY



Looking forward to hearing from you and working with you soon.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice to work with

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience.

Seller's Response:

I've done two illustrations with this seller and am about to start a third. I think that speaks to my satisfaction.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Rex.

Seller's Response:

It was pretty easy. This was my first fiverr project and there was more back and forth than I anticipated due to my lack of experience with the process. samuel_toons was patient. Would work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment