Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Draw Cartoon Character With My Style











About:

Hi!

Want to make a cartoon character?

You are at the right place. 



What I need from you
  • Your character description as a reference.


What you will get from me
  • High-resolution 2000 x 2000 pixels JPG
  • PNG file with transparent background
      

Price
  • SKETCH package: start from $10
  • INK package: start from $20
  • COLOR package : start from $30
  • Source files sold separately for $10 (you'll get KRA and PSD files)


Notes

  • I don't accept work related to drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes for human character.
  • I don't draw the middle finger pose too.
  • For the cigarettes I can tolerate it for non human character.
  • I'll make a custom offer if you want to order more than one character.
  • I do bitmap file not vector.
  • Please send me a message before order.
  • Thank you! :D

Reviews


:

Great artist. Great communicator which is super important to me. Took my concept and made something I'm happy with. Would recommend.

:

Super-Duper Experience! I really loved working with this designer. smart, easy to do business with, and gets ideas and concepts fast. (which is a huge plus)

:

i ordered 7 designs from this artist and i can easily say one of the best artist i have worked with. excellent attention to details. excellent artistic vision. fast delivery. excellent communication. you will not regret working with this artist. %100 recommend.

:

very talented artist. i really love the design its perfect. the artist did exactly what i said and made it better. most definitely will order again.

:

Better than I could have ever hoped




No comments:

Post a Comment