Sunday, December 20, 2020

Illustrate Characters And Concept Art For Your Project











About:

I will make 2d concept art for your story, comic, game, you name it.



I ONLY draw cartoons, DO NOT contact me looking for realism or paintings! What you see in the sample works is what you get.



I would love to hear all about what you're making if you choose me to help, because I'll be able to make much more fitting work for you! My expertise is in fantasy and natural environments, so if your project is sci-fi, I might not be a good fit, but will be happy to try.



If you are using my art commercially, please credit it back to @steemie!

Reviews


:

Always a pleasure and a deepened appreciation for the Fiver site as a whole.

:

I love her work! so incredible!

:

steemie was perfect, really good work and comunication!

:

very good artist and fun to work with !!

:

professional and amazingly good at what he / she does. will definitely use this company in the future. +++++




No comments:

Post a Comment