Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Design Cute Kid Mascot Character











About:

Hello guys ! Let me tell you little about my cute characters..

Cute characters are very popular among the kids related items. They can be used to convey different types of brand values. As well as you can use a character for your product or service in a creative way.So if you’re looking for attractive, unique and cute character, please contact me. I'm always here to help you.. 

Let's see how we're going to design your cute character :)

  1. Always contact me before you going to order my service.

  2. Tell me what is your requirement , you can always use examples.
  3. If I can design your monster then I'll inform that for sure :)
  4. Then you can order my service.
  5. I will deliver set of sketches to get your feedback in the first delivery.
  6. Then I continue work with the modifications according to your comments.
  7.  Once your happy with the design I'll delivery the files according to the package that you ordered.


Best customer satisfaction and providing high quality designs is my ambition..

Tricomaxy | Cute Designer 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great designer, speedy delivery also! Awesome to work with I will definitely be doing more work with him in the future!

Seller's Response:

Really good buyer ! Very helpful and communicative ! Glad to work with him and wish him all the best !

Seller's Response:

Awesome work ! Great job ! Highly recommended ! Will get this service again for sure.

Seller's Response:

Really good buyer! Excellent communication and ethics.Wish him all the best!

:

Really easy to work with and delivered great designs very quickly. Would definitely recommend to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment