Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Create An Amazing Cartoon Style Drawing From Your Photo











About:

Hello, I worked as Designer Graphic and Illustrator



Do you want to turn your photo into cartoon style ? or you looking for a unique gift for your partner or your family member ? or you just want to make it for your Avatar on your social media ?



Just say it and I will do it!

In this gig, I will help you to turn your photo into cartoon style



You just need to send your photo with any resolution (no need to have everybody on a single picture)



I will work in 3 steps:

  • Send the photo you want to make it into cartoon style
  • I will make a rough sketch then I’ll show it to you, for your approval (if there any revision I will change it only during the sketch)
  • I will do a lineart and coloring (base color and shading)



What do you get with my GIG:

  • A cute hand-drawn cartoon style made in Adobe Illustrator
  • JPG with HD resolution (300dpi)
  • Unlimited Revision
  • FREE Source file with .ai format if you want it !



Are you interested ?

Send me a message before we start so that we can discuss your project and I will do my best to give you exactly that.



If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message




Thanks,

Defarizq





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment