Monday, December 7, 2020

Ink Your Comic Pages, Full Inks, Digital Or Traditional











About:

I will ink your full page comic pages, comic cover, or single page! I ink both digitally AND traditionally, brush and india ink.



You provide the tight pencils, I ink the page.



Two years training at the Kubert School, taught by the ever awesome Doug Baron and Fernando Ruiz, I love giving weight and solidity to good pencil work. I've inked professionally as well as for independent companies and artists.



Please state whether you would like me to ink your work DIGITALLY or TRADITIONALLY.



If digitally, I ink in ArtRage Studio, with a custom brush to replicate the look and feel of traditional brush inking. File sizes will be in TIFF or JPG format, high 300dpi resolution. If you need the layered PSD file, please let me know.



If traditional, I ink with a Raphael Kolinsky sable hair number two round, inking nibs, straight edges and templates, and india ink either on the originals, or a non-repro blue print out.



Dates listed are approximate, depending on current workload, but I will keep in contact with you throughout the entire process.



Reviews


:

Great experience !!

:

Great experience

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment