Saturday, December 5, 2020

Illustrate High Quality Anime Manga Inspired Art











About:

Have an OC or favorite character that you just need to see fully rendered in a cute and eye-catching style? Then you've come to the right gig!



Perfect for:

  • Your tabletop/video game character
  • Mascot
  • Profile/Avatar
  • Game character reference sheet
  • Fan-fiction or other derivative works


What's okay to ask for?

  • Original characters, fan derived or otherwise
  • Fan art
  • I will ask for references, so be sure to have them handy!
  • I can design the character for you, but know what you want beforehand: the more materials you give me, the more accurate the final piece will be!


The No Go Zone: 

  • Hentai/Overtly sexual imagery
  • Underage characters in romantic/sexual situations


Please feel free to send any questions to my inbox!



Note: Please message me so we can talk about exactly what you want! I want to ensure the best experience for both of us, and communication is key in any transaction!



Note: One order of revisions are included in the base price. Any revisions after that will need to be paid for. Revisions are small changes, not complete overhauls. Please be clear in your communications.

Reviews


:

OMG !!! I am SO happy with the work of blueberryblank. They are so talented and it has gone so fast. I wrote some of my interests and they even came up with the idea and the things that were going to be around. I'm a huge fan, and am impressed with everything with blueberryblank.

:

This will be put to good use

:

Absolutely wonderful! Did a great amazing job highly recommend thank you! Also was able to add a few little extras means a lot

:

Another Great Commission

:

Very Nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment