Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Draw Cartoon Caricature For You











About:

1. a half body or full picture

2. I need a good picture quality

3. I can also put the logo you want

4. the results will be sent to you in sizes 21x30cm and 300dpi, landscape format, and .PNG with a transparent background

JPG with a background according to your wishes

5. I'm accept pictures of famous people / celebrities

if you like my show, please press the PRESS SAVE button, and share with you friends and family.



Don't hesitate to contact me

first

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Naz is an ASSET to Fiverr! He might get put on the payroll...LOL!!!! I would not hesitate for a moment to use his services again. A+++

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

thanks so much

Seller's Response:

Another FANTASTIC job by Naz! He continues to go above and beyond, delivering on time and on point!




No comments:

Post a Comment