Thursday, December 24, 2020

Write Your Comic Book Script











About:

Don't have the skills of write stories? I will write your story into the language of comics and send you back in an international script format ready to be draw. Maybe you have wrote a story before. Send it to me, and i'm going to adapt it in comic format. I'm sure that i can fix it.



Tell your idea, and i'll make a amazing story with:



  • Aristotelic 3 acts structure: setup, confrontation and resolution.
  • Plot points
  • Characters Arcs





I will send you your the script in a pdf or .docx document ready to be illustrated panel by panel.



IMPORTANT: I don't do the drawings. I'm just write your story. 



Any question regarding the service or formats do not hesitate to contact me first before buying.



Also write in Spanish for Shortfilms, Podcast, Commercials and TV.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Didn’t work for me but great still

Seller's Response:

Rod fue muy paciente y creativo en ayudarme a crear mi guion. Yo tengo poca experiencia escribiendo una historia y el me guiĆ³ y agrego excelentes ideas. Recomiendo trabajar con el!

Seller's Response:

Fue un gusto trabajar contigo!

:

Great work, would come back with future episodes.

:

Great seller. Always very easy to work with and does a great job. Highly recomended.




No comments:

Post a Comment