Monday, December 7, 2020

Draw Anything And Character Into Cute Anime Chibi Style











About:

Hello~ (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。



Please message me before placing an order, thank you! ( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ )❤





I can draw:

  • Boy or girl
  • OC, Fanart, idol, etc
  • Cute pet/stuff
  • Character design for game project



I will not draw:

  • NSFW





Please follow these steps:

1. MESSAGE ME and tell me what you need, with a complete specific description and photo/image.

2. Confirm the price and the delivery time, then I will send you a custom offer.

3. Please accept it so the order can start.

4. I will send a sketch so that you can check it to make sure it goes well. If you have revision, I will edit it until you are satisfied with the sketch.

5. Once the sketch is confirmed, I will line and color it then deliver to you.

6. If you have revision request, I will edit it until you are satisfied with the result. But NOT REDRAW.





You will get:

  • 1 sketch
  • 1 original file PNG (transparent) and/or JPEG





♥ EXTRAS:

  • Add background : Simple ($free) / Detailed ($10) / Super detailed (> $15 depends on the complexity)
  • Details outfit: $5-$10
  • Adding Pet/stuff: $5 - $10
  • Commercial use: $15





You can also check my Instagram for more samples: @winterpopurin





Thank you so much for stopping by. Looking forward to work with you~! (੭ु ›ω‹ )੭ु

Reviews


:

LOVE this artist, I was picky about some things and she made sure it was exactly what I wanted!! It is beautiful!! Thank you <3

:

So sweet and accommodating! Incredibly grateful for their skills! Will most likely order again in the future.

:

An awesome job as usual! Lovely to chat with!

:

Thank you so much for this amazing work! Great communication! Everything is perfect!

:

Once again she has gone above and beyond exceeding our expectations. She was able to capture all of our personalities. She’s very commutative, amazing to work with, her time management is truly amazing and delivers astonishing art! I highly recommend this artist!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment