Thursday, December 24, 2020

Draw A Smol Chibi Version Of You Or Your Character











About:

Welcome to my gig! ^_^



Please feel free to message me before ordering if you have any questions!



I will not draw:

NSFW

Mecha

Gore & Horror



Please provide reference pictures and detailed descriptions for me. It will help a lot.



For multiple characters, the cost is per figure



I can add simple background for free. If you want a transparent background, just let me know. 



The final output will be in .png or.jpg format and not .ai (vector file). The source file add-on will be in .psd.



Note: All artworks are for non-profit or personal use only. For commercial use, please select the add-on "Commercial Use". Thank you very much!



For more art samples, you can see drawings on Instagram: @LadyMiny_Art

Reviews


:

It was a pleasure to work with this artist once more! Super attentive to detail, and in turn was a great experience to get in contact with them again!

:

very pleased with the outcome! definitely recommended! love it.

:

Another perfect set of emotes! I'm very satisfied and will continue to recommend this fantastic artist

:

Great work! Very communicative and friendly and delivered everything on time. I love it, thank you very much!

:

It was a pleasure to work with them again, getting this as a gift for a friend is gonna be a really fun time knowing how they are lol Definitely recommend this gig for anybody who wants chibis done!




No comments:

Post a Comment