Friday, December 25, 2020

Draw You A Chibi Anime Figure











About:

With this Gig I am going to draw you or your imagined character as a chibi figure: (.png- and .jpg)



Full Color:

You will get files of the the chibi, whole body, in color (shadered).



Full Color + (simple) Background:

This includes a file of the chibi and background individually + the merged picture.



Faster results are possible, but cost more:

  • full color + background in two days

Reviews


:

Jilipp is an original content creator. This seller does amazing work! I loved my kids of a little girl holding crayons! This seller also provides additional documentation for ownership. I will always be working with this seller. Truly high quality stuff!

:

This seller is awesome! I know I will continue to work with this seller for more art. Thank you very much for the ownership agreement. You continue to amaze me.

:

very easy to work with

:

ty! will buy more!

:

Very accommodating! This seller was friendly and very easy to work with. Communication was great. Definitely working with Jilipp again!




No comments:

Post a Comment