Thursday, December 24, 2020

Cartoon Logo Or Mascot











About:

Cartoon characters and mascots are unique and memorable and ideal for gifts, Facebook cover, and avatars, etc.

Using the reference photos and descriptions you provide, I will create an amazing work of art for you in my style. 

I will send you the final work in jpg and png formats

and you can buy the source file and vector file too

Orders will be completed in the estimated time or less

This gig is NOT for a cartoon portrait. I won't draw human portraits in this gig. 



Services I am providing: 

1.  Transparent Design.

2.  3D Mockup Files.

3.  Minor Revisions.

4.  Future Editable Vector Files.

5.  Eye-Catching And Innovative Ideas.

6.  Original Adobe Illustrator File (with low extra).

7.  24-Hours Express Delivery with just low extra.

8.  You Can Buy complete Copyrights.

9. Having the text by itself for using in different media.



Thank you!

Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am really happy with the logo - thank you so much! They are very talented and I am glad I chose them to do this for me. I would highly recommend them. I am really excited to have the logo to use for my business.

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

This was my first time using Fiverr for a bigger project like this and I am super, super happy with icartoonall and his work. I will definitely be using his services again :)

Seller's Response:

thanks so much! very nice and patient customer! easy to work with! will work with him for sure

:

Would recommend working with this artist. Very creative and responsive to all my requests. The artist went above and beyond to satisfy my needs. If you're looking for high quality illustrations this is the person to choose!




No comments:

Post a Comment