Thursday, December 17, 2020

Beginner Level Hand Draw











About:

I am not a professional artist and i am not that good at drawing either. i will try my best to put your idea on paper as good as possible, but it will not be great. i am sorry for the 5$ price but that is the min. i wanted to make it for 1$, but since i can't do that, i offered my full services. you can ask me to draw whatever you want and i will try my best to do it. it won't take 15 days for me to finish the drawing, but i want to make sure i have plenty of time to do it right. i might ask for extra explications if i don't understand what i have to do and i might ask for your opinion about the drawing to make sure everything is alright. Thank you for your understanding!



The elephant drawing took me around 6 hours to make including brakes.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment