Thursday, December 17, 2020

Make Cute Couple Illustration











About:

___________Cute Custom Couple Digital Illustration__________



Cute custom illustration for someone special. Boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, friends, in-laws, anyone you love or hate. no judge :) Great for gifts, profile picture, wedding invitation, or as a keepsake.



This illustration is totally unique and individually designed. Just for you. Special attention will be given to hairstyles and clothes. No pre-made digital hairstyles will be used.



__________How does this work?____________



After your purchase, you can send along clear photos and information about your order. You can also ask for another customization (quote, name written, dress, color of the dress, size, etc). I usually do work on A3 [30x42cm] size but if you want something larger or smaller just contact me beforehand.



I’ll create your illustration and then keep you up to date. At that time you can request any tweaks, etc. to make sure it’s 100% perfect for you. Once you're satisfied, I will send the digital files to your email.



If you have any question feel free to contact me

Reviews


:

Thanks! We love the work, and she was very receptive to any changes we wanted.

:

I actually teared up when I saw the final image. It’s more beautiful than I could’ve imagined it would be, and I can’t thank you enough. As someone in a long distance relationship, pictures are often hard to come by, but this makes me so happy. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart.

:

Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the results, it's just what I asked for. This will make a great anniversary gift :)

:

very nice seller, fast communication and the result turned out exactly how i wanted it to be. I can only recommend her :)

:

Quick responses and deliveries! It turned out the way we wanted it. Perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment