Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Draw Your Dnd Character











About:

Would you like to give your character life with an illustration? I would love to help! I can draw your character for your next game or any of your ocs ( original characters), I just really like character design. You can even get a bonus headshot of your character with an expression for basic and standard so just dm me.



  • I'll draw a sketch of the description you made. If you need to change anything about your commission, let me know before I start to do the painting.
  • You can ask how your commission is going whenever you'd like.
  • If you need to have a commission completed by a certain date, please tell me beforehand.

Reviews


:

Everything came out great!

:

Seller was quick and very good at capturing what I imagined!

:

Really good art

:

She loved it very much! Thank you very much!

:

Really like the style, pose, and expression!




No comments:

Post a Comment