Friday, December 18, 2020

Draw Cute Chibi For You











About:

Hello guys, welcome to my gig.

My English's not good so I apologize for the inconvenience.



PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEP:
1. Message me and tell me your request, provide reference photos, images.
Note: Please describe about the character for me
hair style, hair color, clothes style
character's emotion, character action
2. You confirm the price and delivery time then I'll send you a custom offer.
3. Start the order.
I can draw chibi of:

  • Yourself, your lover, your pet, your idols...
  • Your original character
  •  Existing characters
  • Game characters 



I have rights to upload all artwork on my website/gallery..If you don't want to public them and sell them, please pay the fee.



  • EXTRA:
  • If you want to add figures, please inbox me, i will send you new offer!
  • Adding Background, Pet.....

Reviews


:

amazing work

:

perfect job will come back for more artwork!

:

Awesome result, clear and friendly communication and fast delivery. Thank you again!

:

Cartoonsgift was great!!!

:

Love the work and on the time I want




No comments:

Post a Comment