Monday, December 21, 2020

Draw A Cute Couple In Anime Style Illustration











About:

Welcome to my gig :D



Note: Please send me a message before ordering ^^




I work step by step, starting from making a rough sketch, lineart, base color, and shading. Every step is always notified to you, to minimize the mistake. Because if the client is satisfied is my pleasure :) 



What Will You Get? 

+ Neat and Clean drawing

+ Best Quality Result

+ Source File (PSD)

+ Free PNG Transparent file

+ JPG and PNG format file



Please follow my workflow before order: 



1. Message me and describe your character clearly or send a clear image/photos for references 

2. I will make a rough sketch and send it to you (and it's free)

3. You can orders gig after approving the sketch I've made.



I can draw a character based on : 



~ Your portrait

~ Your Idols

~ Original Characters  

~ Fanart
 / Anime / Game Characters  

~ Ikemen

~ Girl / Boy 



And my skill especially drawing ikemen :) 



I DONT DRAW:



~ Very detailed characters

~ Old people, Bara, Muscles

~ Full furries

~ NSFW, gore, violence, yuri, yaoi
Mecha




Thank you and have a nice day~

Reviews


:

Excellent work and very friendly to work with

:

Very nice seller. Always told me about the progress of the comission and sent me updates. If you like this style you will love the final result.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment