Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Draw Illustration And Character In Anime Style











About:

H E L L O ^^... Welcome to my gig ^^

Here, you can request anything about anime illustration or character design :D



Work Process:

  1. Message me first (send me your description about your offer / picture / sketch for references)
  2. I will start working after the order was placed
  3. I will sketch the idea and then send it to you
  4. If you happy with the sketch, i will start coloring, shading etc
  5. I'm always send the progress to you ^^
  6. After final approval, i will send the final file



I can draw:

  • Your self, your lover, your parents etc
  • OC (please send me a description, sketch or references)
  • Couple
  • Furries
  • Armor 
  • Any Fanart from anime, cartoon, game, novel, etc



I can't draw:

  •  Mature contents /NSFW/18+





If you have any question, just contact me^^ Thankyou :D

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment