Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Create Comic Book And Custom Illustration











About:

My name is JP de la Rama, and I am a Comic Book Artist. I have a Comic Book Illustration studio which I have a team working on comic book illustrations and other custom illustrations.



Basic Package:

Comic style art in pencil sketch



Comic Book style art in greyscale with black and white pencils



Standard Package:

Comic style art in inked lineart



Comic Book style art inked artwork plus pencil sketch file



Premium Package:

Comic style art in full color



Comic Book style art in full color with b/w pencils and inked artwork source file



Note: Please direct message me first before ordering to avoid confusion with the price rate and the gig.

Reviews


:

Absolutely fantastic artist, I hesitate to give him the review he deserves because I'd like to keep him all to myself! Speaking seriously though, the JP preforms extremely well, provides quality and detail, and is, all in all, the best comic book artist I have had a chance to work with so far. I cannot recommend him enough!

:

The Seller was extremely patient throughout the entire process. I’m a very picky buyer. But it wasn’t a problem for the Seller. I got an amazing product. And I am very proud of it. I would definitely recommend this artist to anyone.

:

Seller was very good with sharing sketches prior to coloring, that way throughout the entire process, the involvement was still there. I had to make a final modification and the seller was able to do it in no time! Definitely recommend for anyone wanting custom work!

:

very good artist redrawing my characters the way I wanted. However some details were missing , He also needs to work on His customer service. I would have given Him a higher rating if only He had better customer service.

:

Very low key and easy to work with. Open to the creative process. We were creating something new so some back and forth on the design. No issue for the seller. He immediately worked on and was open to whatever we requested without question. Will be using again immediately and often




No comments:

Post a Comment