Monday, December 28, 2020

Draw Halfbody In My Anime Style











About:

***I can draw: 

- Fictional characters (Game characters, anime, manga,...)

- Your original characters

- IRL people (yourself, your family, idols,....)

- Not-too-complicated designs



***I can't draw:

- Old people

- NSFW

- Mecha



***Please follow these steps: 

1. Message me and tell me about your requirements (reference photos, your notes about the character's expression and pose, background etc... It can be as detailed as you want, that way i can understand more and can work better)

2. Confirm the price and delivery time

3. Start your order

4. I will send you a sketch in advance to make sure it goes well

5. I will finish it and deliver to you ^^



*****Commercial use: will need to negotiate via dm



*****MORE DETAILED TOS HERE: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13A0iHdlrkUPzjSMx-fAMRU4X5tWeOjBhpJF-rJrkDi4/edit?usp=sharing ***



*** I have the rights to: 

-Upload all artworks on my gallery/website. If you do not want me to public them, you can ask me. 

-If it's commercial use, I will not public the artworks. 



Thank you for reading this <3 

Reviews


:

Wonderful art and great communication!

:

Excellent artwork! I’m so glad with this !

:

Very easy to work with and completed the request in an appropriate time with the information provided. I would highly suggest to anyone who prefer's this art style.

:

super cute artstyle! I'm really happy with my commission!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment