Monday, December 21, 2020

Draw Silly Cartoons My Style











About:

Cartoons, my style! I could draw ONE cartoon as per your instructions.

It would be in ink, rendered with BASIC, FLAT COLORS

If you want just black or white, no problem.  

Pencil rendered?

Charcoal? Just add a few bucks for the extra efforts.

Now if you want full colors--like the kangaroo above, that is another ten  for better quality.

I will  send you a high res,  300 dpi jpeg file  of the finished work.



Reviews


:

Delivered as promised a full day early. It's going to be awhile before I can wipe this stupid grin off my face. Very happy with their work!

:

If everyone was like this seller the world would be a better place, Friendly, polite and his work is superb. Big thankyou my son is so happy.

:

Ricky did such a great job. He listened to what I wanted and was receptive to my requests. Thank you!!

:

He did such a great job at this design. I would highly recommend him and about to order my next design.

:

Rocked It Again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment