Saturday, December 19, 2020

Make A Digital Art For Your Face











About:

Hi 

thank you for visiting my gig page. I know that you expect a good drawing when you hire me for a gig. I always do everything I can to create the best artwork for you and ensure that my buyers are happy.



why this Gig:



It's a great idea for social media profile pictures, birthday gifts, invitation cards, company teams, anniversaries, advertising, 'About Us' page, special events, real estate agents, weddings and much more.



Thank you for ordering....

Reviews


:

Hair isn’t the same as my current hair style, not sure if it’s because it’s a template. Their wasn’t any communication about the reason why it wasn’t the same. But overall for the price it’s good

:

Seller finished order sooner than scheduled. He was very responsive to my requests and asked clarifying questions prior to completing task.

:

fast delivery, great quality! I am so happy with the result. I definitely would buy from this artist again.

:

Great communication and gave me exactly what i asked for! Absolute legend :)

:

It was very easy to work with him. Quick response and solutions. I recommend it with confidence!




No comments:

Post a Comment