Monday, December 14, 2020

Draw A Pic In Cartoon Form











About:

This is just for fun! I'd like to turn you & your loved ones into cartoon versions of yourselves.

I'm great at creating chibi art - that's little, round, blobular versions of people/things. People tend to find these drawings super cute! 

You can have me create cartoon comics of situations you've had with your loved ones (ie. a funny moment you shared while baking a cake)

Please include the text if you would like anything to be said or captions for me to put at the bottom of each panel.



But I also have experience with more realistic cartooning! So if that's what you're looking for then you've still come to the right place (it just takes a little longer than the chibi art versions). With realistic cartoons, people don't usually make comics - normally it's just portraits that you would want in these scenarios.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment