Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Draw Vector Portrait From Your Photo











About:

i will draw vector portrait from your photo



if there are up to 10+ queues on this gigs, I won't sure be able to do it within 24 hours, I can say do it in 1-3 days, so if you want to process faster, you can contact me first.



LIST PACKAGE :

Full Body : 300 DPI, 5000x pixel



PRICE LIST (1 FIGURE ONLY)

Full Body : $5

More than 1 person to be drawn? example $5x2 = $10 ~.



WHAT WILL YOU GET ?

High Quality Results

High Resolution, 300 DPI, 4000x pixel / 5000x pixel

PNG File ( Transparent & Background)



SOURCE FILE SVG / AI :

+$10



COMMERCIAL USE :

+$10



Order Now! & Send photos that you want to edit, say what you want from this gigs, wait 1 day and I will realize what you want :)



NOTE :

if there are requests that are slightly off the mark on these gigs, chat first! don't order right away, I'm worried if I can't make that request.



Perfect gift for everyone

You can also buy for human faces, for graduation gifts, birthdays, etc.

for any question or any request please contact me!

Thank you!



best regards

gift_gallery

Reviews


:

Quick and easy with a great product as a result!!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment