Saturday, December 19, 2020

Create An Amazing Comic Book Page











About:

Hi, How are you? I hope you doing great

I'm Mohamed an expert comic book artist , and the artist of a comic book called The last day of earth, i have studied story boarding and cinematic photography so I can make my drawings look as cinematic as possible that can work with any style,

do you want to get some amazing comic page for pretty good price?

looking forward to work with you ^_^

Reviews


:

Hi, the work is done well, I really like it very much, good !! .... The only problem is in the frame where you see the protagonist from behind, there are 'perspective' problems I realize that it is the same as the storyboard , but the storyboard serves to give the idea. So I would ask you to fix that frame. For the rest, really good job !!!!!

:

5 star. Artist was very quick to communicate and happy with revision notes. Produced excellent page that elevated the script provided. Will 100% be ordering again. Will not disappoint.

:

Awesome as always! Thanks!

:

I couldn’t be more happy and satisfied with his work. He is very talented.

:

What an excellent artist!!! Willing to work with the client and deliver desired goals!




No comments:

Post a Comment