Saturday, December 26, 2020

A Skeleton Illustration Per Your Description











About:

This is the skeleton illustration gig. Here on Fiverr I

will do a digital illustration of a skeleton based on

your description. The illustrations are done in black

and white. Color is extra. See tier pricing for more

information. skeletons or just the head of a skull can

both be illustrated. Explicit or violent scences will

not be illustrated. Buyers must contact me first to

discuss their project. Sketches can but done for extra

as part of custom orders. For more info about custom

orders contact me first. Thanks for reading and if

you're looking for a cool drawing of a skeleton or

skeleton in a design you describle this is the gig for

you.

Reviews


:

Paul was a real pleasure to work with, he drew my illustration super fast and his drawings are amazing. I would definitely work with him again.

:

Artist did an amazing job matching the picture I sent to create a skeleton picture of it. Very timely and responsive to requests for modifications. Will definitely use them again.

:

Good work. Good communication.

:

Super smooth! quick responses with fast deliver, Got exactly what I was looking for!

:

Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment