Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Draw A Simple Cartoon Of Your Family Or Your Couple











About:

Hello, if you like art that is different from others, you are in the right person.



- I will make a simple cartoon for you, your family or your lover with my cartoon style

- This illustration is suitable for inclusion in your diary, because of different and simple art styles
- Suitable for a gift to someone you care about or for yourself, with vector art and high resolution     300dpi.
- Please attach high quality photos to get the best results.
- I will add a solid color background for free.
- You can use these images in t-shirts, cellphone cases or other accessories, because I sent them     in transparent form



that you get from my service:
- only $ 5 you can get:
> 1 figure (prices can be discussed before you order
     so please contact me first)
> 300 dpi high resolution files (3000X3000 px)
> Free backgrounds to your liking
> fast delivery
> unlimited revision


- note
> Please send the highest quality photos


Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions. thank you


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Looks great! Would work with this artist again.

Seller's Response:

thank you :)

Seller's Response:

very helpful as always. love the works!

Seller's Response:

thank you :)

Seller's Response:

commutation is easy. love your works!




No comments:

Post a Comment