Thursday, December 3, 2020

Make A Character Design In Cute Anime Chibi Style In Vector











About:

Hi there, you need cute anime chibi? just order in here.

Be it's from Fan art, OC (Original Character) or Photo. I can make it,
I guarantee you 100% Customer Satisfaction that why i give you Unlimited Revisions.

you can check my Instagram for my portfolio https://www.instagram.com/arilinggasan/ 



Final Product

A PNG of Character with high resolution.



What do I need to Start Project?

just tell me detail of your character.



note: only MINOR revisions are allowed,
For more questions, just message me! ;D

.



Let's order now :)




Reviews


:

I asked for a complete character based on a bad drawing of the head, which I made myself, a description of what the character should look like and what it will be used for. All the requirements I mentioned were taken into account, and I'm amazed by the quality of the work, especially at that price. I can only recommend this artist, and I will definitely hire them again. : )

:

forth coming

:

Amazing results. Will be back for more!

:

nice, I hade some trouble understanding them, but overall a very good experience

:

Another great piece!! Highly recommend this artist




No comments:

Post a Comment