Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Create Digital Illustrations Cartoon And Caricatures











About:

Hello there, I will create a fun looking illustration or cartoon caricature for your website, book, facebook, logo, watermark etc.

All you need is to select one of the package according to your requirement.

Please do message me before ordering something to discuss the details.



If you need anything to ask, feel free to message me. I will be there anytime.



Special discount for returning customers.



For great results provide High quality pictures.



Please drop a message before placing the order.



Thankyou!



File Format

  • JPG/PNG

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was so disappointed with the results I couldn’t bring myself to engage with him. Didn’t engage with me prior to delivery or provide updates to check that he was on track. To be fair, maybe he could have done better if I’d asked for revisions, but the delivery was so far below expectations that I lost confidence that any amount of communication could have made a difference. My example image to guide him was waaaaay better then the product he delivered

Seller's Response:

thankyou for your feedback. you should have message me if there were any changes you wanted even if you wanted a new one,I provide unlimited revisions. anyway I'm sorry for not delivering what you were expecting.

:

Spykehead created a custom made item exactly to my specifications. His communication was excellent throughout, he made sure things were exactly as I wanted them and made my request come to life. I’m really happy with his work!

:

Beautiful job!!! Communication was great and they were very quick and attentive to modifications I asked for! Definitely would recommend this seller!!!

:

thankyou for this wonderful review and the tip. you're awesome..




No comments:

Post a Comment