Saturday, November 28, 2020

Make Comic Strip From Your Story











About:

tell me your story. life experience, good/bad, fantasy or sci-fi. 

i will make a comic strips, or a simple one page comic.



but i will not draw anything that NSFW.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is the second time I ask donatdoni for a drawing. I like his style, and he does a really great work with the story you give him. This time, communication was not clear, I asked a fe times for the same things before having them. Also, the delivery was late (only the second time). I would recommend if you can be patient, and if you want something really good.

Seller's Response:

thank you for the reviews.

Seller's Response:

Now, my reviews should be taken seriously as I have worked with more then 40 illustration artist as I'm a VID here. Donny is amazingly talented and professional where he has provided everything on time and went far ahead to catch what I requested.

Seller's Response:

thank's for the reviews.

Seller's Response:

Donatdoni was wonderful and helped me capture an old family story in a comic. I really appreciate his care and attention, and for the ease and willingness to get all of the minor details correct. My family will cherish this comic and memory of my grandparents for a long time to come! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment