Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Draw You As A Pokemon Trainer











About:

IF YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER OR MORE THAN TWO POKEMON PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU BUY!



I will draw as a pokemon trainer! Been playing pokemon since you were a kid? Here's the chance to actually look like a pokemon trainer! You may even have your favorite pokemon by your side!



I will deliver a 4000x3000 JPG file at 300 DPI perfect for printing to give as a gift to a friend who loves pokemon! (This size is just a reference, I can deliver it in any size you need! from very small to giant!)

Reviews


:

Everything turned out great!

:

Amazing work!

:

attentive and will accommodate you

:

very polite and quick. I am very pleased. I love it.

:

It looked awesome he really knocked it out of the park would highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment