Thursday, November 26, 2020

Draw Anime With Clean Line Art In The Flexible Shape











About:

Hi Everyone,.....I hope all of you always be healthy & happy : D



I provide high resolution 5K+ with clean line art anime artwork. You can request a character design or drawing a portrait. You can apply your anime artwork into a poster, T-shirt, merchandise, etc (I'll help you to adjust the size). You'll get a bonus Clean line art for any package you choose.



*Workflow: After you place an order, I'll create a sketch. Then after you agree with my sketch I'll continue to outlining & coloring. Otherwise, I'll create a new sketch.



*Revision: Unlimited (Minor Change only) as long as I don't redraw the entire pose, so make sure you agree with the sketch (This is for efficiency)



*NSFW Illustration (I will consider accepting for some NSFW illustrations but please have a discussion first. Like Ecchi is Fine but for Female character only). I Don't do NSFW illustration for Male character in any possible ways.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.



So what are you waiting for? Contact me first before ordering : D



-

Best regards,



Cituz Creative Lab team,



Delivian

Reviews


:

Wonderful!

:

always good

:

One The Best Experiences I Had! Great Job! Your Amazing!

:

This is always great

:

you've done it again, thanks for your talent brotha!




No comments:

Post a Comment