Friday, November 27, 2020

Draw And Combine Your Photo Into Amazing Cartoon











About:

Hallo, welcome to my gigs.


I will draw vector cartoon from your photo and additional objects you want in it, delivered less than 4 days!
Cartoon vector portrait like these are best suited for poster or you can print it and put it one you room, it will be wonderfull!




You will receive a photo:
head into shoulder  cartoon + and additional objects in it in JPG/PNG format, With a white background cartoon style, you can choose in package or take an extra for a background style.




Requirements : 
Contact me first for discussion.
Tell me what kind of picture do you want?, What do you want to add and combine in it?.
Send your picture with high resolution.
Only Head Into Shoulder Cartoon, purchase a gig extra for a full body drawing.




For any questions please contact me,


Regards, 
Dio Setiyawan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He brought my vision to life. definitely recommend!

:

Excellent image. I am very pleased.

:

I apologize can you make the sword a clever

:

Excellent seller. Quick delivery and exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommended

:

Thank for order, please come again🙂




No comments:

Post a Comment