Thursday, November 19, 2020

Draw Beautiful And Cute Anime Art











About:

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you, I'm nisacheez ^^



PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

For your information, I only do commission with MY STYLE only.



DO:

  1. Fan art / Original character (OC)
  2. Girls ( a cute one is my speciality)
  3. Shota boy



DON'T: 

  1. People
  2. Character based on explanation
  3. NSFW / R18 / Ecchi/ Hentai
  4. Hard BL / GL
  5. Armor / Mecha / Too detailed design
  6. Animals (a cute and small one is okay tho (like cat and rabbit))
  7. Gore
  8. Old people

Reviews


:

like always artist does a perfect job,she listened to all my requests and was very patient,I'll be coming back to her.

:

Very awesome^^

:

:3 cute and amazing art style!

:

Friendly artist and beautiful results. I hope to work with you again!

:

Angwy dat dwessed like maid . Lovely! I recommend it!🥰




No comments:

Post a Comment