Monday, November 9, 2020

Draw Your Character In A 90S Anime Screencap











About:

I will draw any character given in a 90s anime style screenshot. 



in your request, please send me the following:

-Reference image of the character you want to be drawn (mandatory) 

-The anime you want the style to be referenced, i.e. Sailormoon, Dragonball z, etc. (optional)

-The phrase or sentence you want to be featured in the screenshot (optional)



If you have any other preferences or requests, please include them in your inquiry. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communicated well with me and was very fast with delivery. Love the finished work and would gladly do business with again. :3

:

Very kind and exceeded my expectations! Best artist I've worked with so far!

:

Great artist!

:

best person ever no cap g no cap goes brazy on goh

:

Very nice and understanding!




No comments:

Post a Comment