Sunday, November 1, 2020

Design Amazing Mascot Logo For Your Brand











About:

1. Give me detail whats in your head like :

  •  Type of character you want. ex : Human, Elephant with human form Etc
  •  Costume of character. 
  •  Text for logotype
  •  Company colortone 
  •  Personality Mascot

2. Choose  packages ( please read the description of each package before you choose)

3. After you choose the packages and order, i will create sketch logo mascot.

4. And if you approve the sketch i will continue for making digital version.

And thats it ! dont forget to give me rating and feedback :)



Reviews


:

I ordered a mascot of a goat with specified colors and almost no idea of how the mascout would look like. I like the results and think the seller did a great job creating a unique look. We had a good discussion back and forth about what I wanted. I bought the standard package. However, it was not the best creation I could imagine, but for the low price am I very impressed. Totally worth it, might try the more exclusive packages next time if the project is more advanced. The delivery was delayed a few hours but it was on my end, I was slow to reply.

:

I have no Words to Describe!! Just amazing he really knows how to capture the vision that you want and need and ask for his input it definitely helps. Thank you so much!!Super A+++ Highly Recommend! 5 Stars!! So worth the wait!! Super patient and helpfull

:

Super awesome at the work carried out and know what I was looking for right away with one small edit out standing results great coms and very professional, would highly recommend this service.

:

Great communication and exceptional work! Better than I expected but also captured exactly what I was imagining. Not to mention the delivery was early! Will definitely be back for more. Thank you!

:

The logo he made for me was absolutely stunning. He was fast with responding as well as completely the order. An amazing artist and great seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment