Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sketch You A Black And White Character Illustration











About:

Important: Please contact me before ordering! Be as detailed as much as possible in your request! References are greatly appreciated.



Hello! Are you looking for someone to draw your favorite character in a simple black and white sketchy art style? Well, you have come to the right place! I will draw a black and white character illustration in the art style that’s presented in my gig!



Why Choose Me?: 

  • I'll send you the early sketches of the drawing before I continue to fully render it! This is a great chance for you to give your honest feedback! As much as possible, I want you to be satisfied with your purchase! Please don't hesitate in giving your own comments during this stage. 
  • The end product will be in high resolution, 300 DPI and in JPEG & PNG format for a relatively cheap price and quick delivery. Plus, unlimited revisions! 
  • If you want your own character fantasies transformed to a real visual byproduct, what more could you ask for? 



What I Can Draw:

  • Humans
  • Humanoids (Androids, Aliens, Etc.)
  • Supernatural Beings (Vampires, Werewolves, Monster Girls, Etc.)
  • Furries (Anthropomorphic Animals)
  • Gore



What I Won't Draw:

  • NSFW
  • Animals
  • Controversial Topics
  • Mecha





Reviews


:

Love the experience I had with this artist!! I was made exactly what I wanted with their style added to it which is a big plus!!! I am super happy with the outcome and will definitely be shopping with them again! Thank you for your patience and persistence!! You made sure I left a happy customer as I definitely am!!!

:

Very good nothing was too much and the revisions were great thank you

:

Very nice, quick and fluent. I'll likely purchase again! Did good job with the fanart commission.

:

Friendly and easy to work with. Incredibly willing to make adjustments, if even needed. Hope to work with them again!

:

I will definitely work with hachichimitsu again. The communication was excellent and the illustration was done exactly as I wanted it. The seller was very friendly, accommodating, and worked quickly and efficiently. I had an amazing experience : )




No comments:

Post a Comment