Monday, November 9, 2020

Draw Characters, Storyboards, Comicbook Pages And More











About:

Hi! My name is Leonardo. I’m a comicbook Artist and a Comicbook lover! I started drawing when I was a kid and now I’m studying communication and also Art. Drawing is my passion and my future. Currently I’m working on an Italian Graphic Novel. Feel free to text me for anything.



In order to avoid confusion, text me for the price and the request before ordering. Thank you very much!

Reviews


:

thank you so much for you commitment! this seller is very cooperative and easy to work with, I love the final product!

:

A great job thanks

:

Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you in the future

:

seller is awesome! this gig was exactly what I needed for my project! recommend 1000%

:

Veramente molto bravo, sono partito con delle idee poco chiare ma Leo ha saputo darmi una grandissima mano d'aiuto. Il risultato è stato ottimo. Sono veramente soddisfatto del lavoro. Cinque stelle meritatissime




No comments:

Post a Comment