Thursday, November 12, 2020

Draw Custom Cartoon Mascot And Cartoon Character











About:

**ALWAYS contact me before ordering so we can discuss about your idea**



Hello!

Thank you for checking out my gig!



Starting at a great price of $40 USD I will create a cartoon character or mascot based on your description, please provide me with all the details possible for your cartoon, as many details, the better



Also, if you already have a cartoon character, but want it to do different things, like dancing, cooking, singing or anything you can think of, I am capable to make any kind of change according to your needs



Please note: revisions are only for minor changes like colors, etc, the price does not include re-draws, if you want to add extra things, I'll have to increase the price a little bit

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work. I gave a bunch of bullet points on what exactly I wanted and the cartoon he produced was exactly as I had specified. I am blown away to be honest. I also wanted to clarify something early on and he was very communicative. Delivered in 8 days but the project was scheduled for deliver after two weeks, so he crushed that too. I can't praise this seller enough, and highly recommend him to all. Completely satisfied in every way. Very happy. 10/10.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, hope we can work together again in future

Seller's Response:

He was very professional in helping me bring my ideas to life. Even after all the changes he was real patient with me and I would work with him again.

Seller's Response:

thanks you so much for use my service 😊

Seller's Response:

Love your work imaginboxstudio! Absolutely stoked with the result, easy to deal with and on time. High quality gig, we will be back 👍




No comments:

Post a Comment