Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Create Cartoon Characters For You With Freetyle Drawing











About:

Hello !



Do you have an advertisement and want a personal cartoon ?



Do you have a story or novel and you want cartoon characters for your comic book ?



Do you want to design a cartoon character in a freestyle Drawing ?


You are in the desired place



---------------------------------------------------
I will design cartoon characters for you

---------------------------------------------------


As for the details, we will discuss them together to the satisfaction of both parties



Thank you

Reviews


:

Seller was responsive, unfortunately he was not able to deliver what I was asking for. The problem was, after the order, he told me why he wasn't able to do what I asked in detail, as if he knew before I ordered. The quality was nice, but it was not what I asked for, which he said can not be done for numerous reasons...I wish he had disclosed that before I paid $50. Also, I the ordered said unlimited revisions, but the order was closed before I could even approve it.

:

I keep coming back to this seller and I will CONTINUE to keep coming back, EVERYTHING I ask for I get and the results are ALWAYS perfect!

:

I appreciate that orders and instructions were followed, was satisfied from beginning to end, was a pleasure to work with, will be returning in the future, gotta luv excellent customer service. Keep up the great work.

:

Excellent artist, they perfectly portrayed my ideas! 10/10 I highly recommend

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment