Friday, November 27, 2020

Draw Your Favorite Anime Character As Same As The Original











About:

ok long story short !! I made this for Otakus ( anime fans ) 



I will draw your favorite anime character to look like the original character 

but with your the poses you want 



I will be so happy if you messaged me before starting the order 

so please contact me first 

Reviews


:

Although my customer gave vague and confusing instructions, this artist made it work. She's happy with the results. will work with again.

:

Excellent work ! Came out perfect and ever fast delivery. Would recommend to anyone ! Also no problem with revisions and communication. 10/10 will be back for more orders soon .

:

Amazing work! This is even better than what I was asking for, highly recommended, will definitely use in the future

:

Fantastic stuff haha

:

Hard working lad, he keeps satisfying




No comments:

Post a Comment