Sunday, November 1, 2020

Make Anime And Manga Sketch Illustration With My Style











About:

Hi, 

Welcome to my gig~ :)



Please read the gig's description: 

1. Please message me before ordering, tell me what you need, provide the reference photos/images so I can do it correctly;

2. One gig per character;

3. I can draw almost anything;

4. I will give you PNG file in 2500x2500 px (300DPI)



note: I may use all commission works as a portfolio for watermark



Thank you, have a nice day. 



Hotaru Kiyo

Reviews


:

hotarukiyo delivered very fast. well ahead of schedule. they pretty much nailed my description.

:

Awesome, very fast delivery, great communications

:

Came out just as I'd like it, very artist to work with :)

:

Thank you for the help!!

:

Everything just as i wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment